The following subject guide represents only a small portion of our collections, and does not represent all of the subject strengths of our collections. Please remember that the listed titles are only those in Special Collections-- many other sources can be found in other departments of the Library.
Though every attempt will be made to keep these guides current, please keep in mind that our collections are growing daily and we add titles in all subjects on an ongoing basis. Items appearing on lists without call numbers have not yet been catalogued; however, they are still accessible to interested researchers. If you would like to find out more about items in Special Collections or have a specific reference question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject Guide to Benton County
Central Washington University
Prepared by Anne Taylor
- Fridlund, Paul. Prosser, 1964-1974: Changing Times. and Prosser, 1910-1920: Going Back. Fairfield, WA: Ye Galleon Press, 1987. F899.P87 F752 1987 and F899 P87 F75 1985.
- Fridlund, Paul. Two Fronts: A Small Town at War. Fairfield, WA: Ye Galleon Press, 1984. D769.85.W31 P764 1984.
- Harris, Mary Powell. Goodbye, White Bluffs. Yakima: Franklin Press, 1972. F899.W48 H3.
- Ramsey, Guy Reed. Postmarked Washington: Klickitat, Benton, and Franklin Counties. Goldendale: Klickitat County Historical Society, 1977. HE6376.A1 W2 1967.
- St. John, Harold. An Annotated Catalogue of the Vascular Plants of Benton County, Washington. Pullman, WA: Washington State College Press, 1928. QK192.S3.
- Van Arsdol, Ted. Desert Boom and Bust. Vancouver, WA: the author, 1972. HD1740.B45 V33 1972.