Government Publications, Maps & Microforms
This library is a congressionally designated depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to the government documents collection is guaranteed by public law. (Title 44 United States Code)
The James E. Brooks Library's Government Publications, Maps, and Microforms (GovPubMM) department contain information resources in all formats (paper, microform, electronic, etc.) published by U.S. or Washington State government agencies.
The maps and microforms (microfiche, microfilm and microprint) collections include government publications as well as materials from other sources.
Assistance with locating and using these collections is available at the GovPubMM Public Service Desk located on the 3rd floor. Hours change throughout the week and quarter; telephone number: (509)-963-1541.
The following links lead to further information and lists of online resources for each collection:
- U.S. Government Information
- Washington State Government Information
- Local Government Information
- Maps Collections
- Microforms Collections
- Needs & Offers
- Government Information Collections
- Tax Forms Information
Links to handouts (printable) in PDF format, created as guides to resources in our collections:
Quick links to government information sites:
- FDsys - Federal Digital Systems, the official site for U.S. government agency publications
- Access Washington - Official site for Washington State agencies
- USA.gov - Search interface providing access to government web pages
- Congress.gov - Find the status of bills, roll call votes, public laws and any other activity going on in the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate.
- Open enrollment for the Affordable Care Act (November 15, 2014 - February 15, 2015). To find out the best options for you, go to: http://www.wahealthplanfinder.org/ . You may even qualify for financial aid.
|2012 presidential-pamphlet.docx||191.45 KB|
|2012 presidential-pamphlet.doc||243 KB|
|2012 presidential-pamphlet.pdf||187.92 KB|