Government Publications, Maps & Microforms
This library is a congressionally designated depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to the government documents collection is guaranteed by public law. (Title 44 United States Code)
Brooks Library's government publications collections contain information resources in all formats (paper, microform, electronic, etc.) published by U.S. or Washington State government agencies.
The maps and microforms (microfiche, microfilm and microprint) collections include government publications as well as materials from other sources.
Assistance with locating and using these collections is available at the Gov Pubs Reference Desk located on the 3rd floor. Hours change throughout the week and quarter; telephone number: (509)-963-1541.
The following links lead to further information and lists of online resources for each collection:
- U.S. Government Information
- Washington State Government Information
- Local Government Information
- Maps Collections
- Microforms Collections
- Needs & Offers
- Government Information Collections
- Government Documents Glossary
Links to handouts (printable) in PDF format, created as guides to resources in our collections:
Quick links to government information sites:
- FDsys - Federal Digital Systems, the official site for U.S. government agency publications
- Access Washington - Official site for Washington State agencies
- USA.gov - Search interface providing access to government web pages
|2012 presidential-pamphlet.docx||191.45 KB|
|2012 presidential-pamphlet.doc||243 KB|
|2012 presidential-pamphlet.pdf||187.92 KB|