Lynnwood Campus Library
Lynwwood Center Library Resources is one of the Central Washington University Libraries, providing on-site services to CWU Centers students in addition to those provided to all Centers students by the main campus Brooks Library, including:
- Reference services with ready and in-depth research assistance.
- Instruction services with individuals, groups and class-sized presentations.
- Borrowing services for in-house materials, reserve items, and loans.
- Computer Services including access to resource room research stations and an instructional classroom computer lab.
Accounts you will need
All library users will need to create or activate the following accounts:
- CWU Campus Account - Your general university account. All current students, staff & faculty are registered with this account, and issued a Connection Card.
- Library Account - A Library Account provides access to view & renew items currently checked out and request materials from Summit partner libraries in the Pacific Northwest.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) Account - Request materials from libraries across the U.S. Once created, you can remotely log into ILLiad. For more information, consult our ILLiad FAQ.
If you are having difficulty connecting from off-campus, please refer to our Guide to Connecting from Off-campus. You may also call our toll free telephone number at 800.290.3327 for further assistance.