Upgrade to OneSearch
OneSearch was upgraded on June 13, 2022 and included the following improvements:
- An auto-complete feature will help users complete search queries and suggest topics
- The Search-Inside feature will allow users to search for articles within a specific journal
- The Journals Browse feature will include both print and electronic materials
- New items will be uploaded to the catalog much faster
- CWU Libraries will have better control over how search results are ranked
Potential Impacts to Saved Data
To access your saved data, log in to your library account, click on your name located in the upper right corner, and then click on Saved Items.
- Items added to saved records were automatically migrated for every user
- Items added to saved searches were not migrated, Users will need to recreate searches they want saved.
- Search histories will no longer be stored by the vendor, so that data was not migrated
Interlibrary Loan Upgrade
This June, CWU Libraries will also be making it easier to request materials directly through OneSearch. If you encounter anything unusual during the transition process or have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.